Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Joe Cardism

    Mta locomotives

    Tha Thank you I truly appreciate that ✌️
  2. Joe Cardism

    Mta locomotives

    Oh ok cool thank you for the info I will check that out
  3. Joe Cardism

    Mta locomotives

    Thank you I truly appreciate that, I'm humbled. I didn't mention this is an o-scale locomotive. I was looking for an edit spot so that i can add that in but didn't see one. I also have a ton of models I've done to post. I will be posting them very soon. Thanx again ✌️
  4. Joe Cardism

    Mta locomotives

    What's up hope all is well. Hopefully this gets posted. I've been trying to post on this but wasn't going through. Here's my version of a kitbash of a Williams Ge70 converted into a mta mow Ge50 TA locomotive. I've done several in the past few yrs and just finishing up a new one called the...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top