Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    locomotive info

    Being new to this hobby, I need some input. I have several N scale Loco's that run real slow and sluggish. Are these wore out, or do they just need cleaning or rebuilding. If they need cleaning or rebuilding any help in doing this will be greatly appreciated.
  2. J

    track conductivity

    Does anyone know of any products that you can brush on at the track joiners to help get better contact on the tracks? I thought about trying JB Weld, but haven't yet. I don't want to solder every joint if I don't have to.
  3. J

    laying track

    Hi Jerry. I made the biggest mistake one can make on laying track, and that is after I layed the track,we started building scenery and everything else without first testing the track to make sure everything is ok. Also, I used flex track, and didn't follow the radius like I should have. My...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top