ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
T
Is there a NMRA standard weight for these? I was going to ask if weights are included in the kits but it sounds like they are?
-
T
Hi all I'm thinking about buying some Bowser Roadrailers and wanted to know if you guys recommend the kit or RTR? Also do they run well? They seem like a derail and stringline nightmare to me. THANKS
Brett
-
T
For anyone interested in seeing a video of this layout, my good friend Steve Wesolowsky was also at the open house at took video of his BNSF road freight at various spots around the layout including several shots at the Keddie Wye spot. The video is even more eye candy for the die hard WP and...
-
-
T
I know someone was wanting some of the KCS Belle hoppers and I found them here:
http://www.hiawathahobbies.com/Trinity-Hoppers_c_1249-1.html
Three numbers in stock!
-
T
Searched on ebay for the EMD 3 and found and bought me one for $45.00 NIB! As a side note, anyone else noticed alot of good deals on ebay right now with the economy being down? I guess wives aern't letting hubby spend as much on trains right now.
-
T
Check Sunset Jct. Model Trains in Spokane, WA had a few of them a week or so ago. Call Jim and he'll set you up if he still has them.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)