Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Wraparound Layout in Bedroom

    I debated that for some time, but the problem is that I already have a lot of HO stuff, which means I'd have to forego my collection (which isn't necessarily what would be considered "extensive" but still more than I'd like to get rid of). I did manage to find a little bit of info about bridges...
  2. T

    Wraparound Layout in Bedroom

    Alright, a diagram is attached. Very simple MS Paint drawing; I can do better if need be. @UP2CSX, for some reason I'm not using the right formula in my searches because not much is turning up. Do you have any suggestions?
  3. T

    Wraparound Layout in Bedroom

    Greetings! After a lonnnng hiatus, I would like to re-enter the world of model railroading. I want to build a shelf layout surrounding my bedroom. This is the classic bedroom layout question that might have been answered here before, but I can't begin to think of how to even phrase a...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top