Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    So new to Model Railroading I don't know where to start

    Lost Go to your local hobby shop and check out the reading material on model railroading. Pick up a couple of magazines and read. I've been in model railroading for over half century and still find digging for info is a greatr part to this hobby and give me new idears. Rome was not built in a...
  2. B

    Where do you purchase mostly?

    Merry christmas, support your local hobby shop. What happens when you need a scale 2x4 and no lhs around. Thing might be a little higher but time and postage is costly also. Bayouman
  3. B

    Screws, what type of Screws do you like?

    It's Called A Split Screwdriver ( I Think, Got It From Micro Mart ). They Have Two Sizes, Small And One A Little Larger. Also Have A Tool With A Split Blade And The Other End Is For A Phillips, But These Are For Large Screws. Can't Work Wihtout Them. Hope I Helped. Bayouman




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top