ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
U
Hello,
Thought I would post here also...
I have been working on an ore dock in N Scale (no models available). See my post in the N Scale category for plans and drawings. Hope this helps someone out!
Dave
-
U
Section 2 Continued
Here are some shots showing clearences on the cars @ scale:
The cars are Atlas 70 ton ore cars.
-
U
Section 2 - Deck Details
Here is the second section, Deck Details:
-
U
Railbuilder,
Go get a copy of the N-Scale May/June 2008 issue, it has a great article on "unweathering". The basic idea is to weather it heavy, and then go clean it up. You might want to give it a try if you think some of the streaks are too dark.
Although the car looks good to me.
-
U
Hello to anyone who reads this,
I am planning a layout for the Lake Superior and Ishpeming Railroad in Michigan. This RR delivers Iron Ore to shipping via an Iron Ore Dock on Lake Superior.
After many long hours of cruising the information highway looking for an N Scale ore dock model, all...
-
U
Hello,
I have been lurking about for a bit reading this board and others concerning prototypical layouts, and I would like some input on this particular yard.
I have been planning the "dream" layout off and on for about 5 years. I plan on modeling the Lake Superior and Ishpeming in Michigan...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)