Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. esales

    Lighting kit for a Walthers Amfleet Lounge Car

    I recently purchased a Walthers Interior Lighting Kiit and a Walthers Amfleet Lounge Car. I want to have lighting in the Lounge Car to make it look prototypical. Can this be possible? Im a beginner @ this so please help me out a little! Thanks.
  2. esales

    Kato "KOBO" F40PH Amtrak

    Thanks Rico! Yeah, the price is $205 on the Kato website, but I'm gonna purchase it for about $180.
  3. esales

    Kato "KOBO" F40PH Amtrak

    I just want some input on this Locomotive that I plan on purchasing. What do you all think about it?????
  4. esales

    Opinions on Unitrack, E-Z Track, etc.

    Life-Like Power Loc Track is the worst !!!! The track easily get's dirty and doesn't really look all that realistic. Bachmann E-Z Track is not as good either. The rail joiners easily break and I don't think it looks that realsistic either. If I were in your situation I would definitely stick...
  5. esales

    Decoder for HO Athearn RTR Amtrak P42 Locomotive

    Thanks for the advice guys !!!!!!!
  6. esales

    Decoder for a Athearn Genesis CSX SD-70MAC

    independent ditchlights ??
  7. esales

    Decoder for a Athearn Genesis CSX SD-70MAC

    its model #G6408. Its the newer Ready To Roll version of Athearn Genesis.
  8. esales

    Decoder for a Athearn Genesis CSX SD-70MAC

    i have a Digitrax DH123D Decoder but I dont think its the right Decoder for such a big Locomotive.
  9. esales

    Decoder for a Athearn Genesis CSX SD-70MAC

    I just recently purchased a Athearn Genesis CSX SD-70MAC and im trying to get into the DCC way of running trains. Can anyone please let me know which is the best Decoder for me to get for my Locomotive?
  10. esales

    Decoder for HO Athearn RTR Amtrak P42 Locomotive

    I was wondering if anyone know's what kind of Digitrax decoder I should get for a HO Athearn RTR Amtrak P42 Locomotive ?




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top