Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    American Flyer

    Thanks- well I went to a local train shop and looked on the internet. I see they still make S Scale track that looks more authentic. I even recall a company called "Gargraves"- Will this track still work with these trains??
  2. J

    Looking for layout plans

    Well thanks for the reply- I haven't gotten that far yet!! I am just in the planning stages- I will be using S Gauge- American Flyer trains and right now I am scoping out a section of the basement. I am wondering if it's easier to use a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood- or design some sort of U shape-...
  3. J

    Looking for layout plans

    are there any good sites that have plans or guides on constructing a train table?
  4. J

    American Flyer

    Hi again- Guess I am still a rookie- Overall- How are the American Flyer trains?? I think I enough to get started- I have 2 locomotives and about 10 cars (rolling stock)- I have to inventory the track pieces...... I don't know much about trains but since they are a hand me down- I don't want...
  5. J

    I am new here- some questions

    Hello all- I guess I am a rookie...... I have some older American Flyer trains from my dad- I believe they are S gauge? I want to start setting up some trains for my kids... I am struggling whether to try and find parts and pieces for the AF set- or to start over and buy some new trains. I...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top