ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
Such crisp pictures! I love them the third and final are my favorites. Keep up the great work
-
Wow thats a great job. A wreck is something I always considered for my layouts but never attempted. After seeing that I think I might give it a go! Great job looks amazing!
-
Thats great to have a cultural experience as well as see some trains while you were there! Do you have any pictures of the trains in France? We would all be interested in seeing your transportation. When my relatives went to Italy they said it was very similar to how you explained it...
-
looking good so far! cant wait to see the progress. Keep us updated
-
Interesting comment about if you work on RR you loose your interest in MRR. I once had a friend whos father owned a railroad and his collection and layout was amazing. I guess this does not go for everyone but I can see how it would make sense. Its like bringing work home! Although I guess...
-
Sorry the pictures did not work guys, they are being added to my blog though.
-
Evening all, new here figured id start with this.
Layout 1:
Just some parts of it. In the main room of my basement. It is built into the wall around the edge of the room. It also goes into some other rooms but hidden in the walls. On to the second larger layout:
I can...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)