ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
I
after finding your pics on flickr and reading through some of your threads here (great contribution btw) i had to drive by the site today. :)
unfortunately got there just after sunset.
came down florida ave. and saw the admin bldg along w/ what i guess is the bldg being used by some local...
-
I
maybe you need glasses? :D
good used 5d's can be had very reasonable.
no need to deal w/ crop factors.
to me it's worth it . . . so i shared my thoughts w/ the OP. no biggie!
didnt mean to offend your delicate sensibilities. :)
-
I
best bang for the buck would be a full frame sensor canon 5d.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)