Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. J

    Working on a HO scale shelf layout for switching

    I am working on a HO scale switching layout to fit on an in place shelf in my home office. The space is 84" long and 18" deep (I could go out to 24"). I could use some input on my plan below. I will be using Kato HO Unitrack as that is what I already have available. So some of the turnouts don't...
  2. J

    Match color on Athearn Genesis F3A in demo scheme

    I might have to replace a horn on an Athearn Genesis F3A in the EMD Demo scheme, like this: http://www.athearn.com/Products/Support.aspx?ProdID=ATHG2522 If Athearn does not have a factory painted replacement part what color would be the best match? Walthers lists an EMD Demo blue but I am...
  3. J

    Jerome's Switcher Roster

    How do u paint the hand rails? Jerome, if you don't mind me asking, how do you paint the hand rails? And are most of them the stock Athearn rails or better ones such as the Smokey Valley? Thanks... Joe
  4. J

    Is ATLAS Dash 8-40 C compatible with Bachman?

    Try non-single digit ID reprogram steps I have some Atlas non-sound but with factory DCC Master series engines that I run with my Bachmann DCC Command system and the ones that did not respond to ID #3 right away had to be reprogrammed. Then they worked fine. Try following the steps from...
  5. J

    military

    A couple limited military train shots I was focusing on the meeting of this KCS military train and the approaching UP intermodal train. You can at least see the load compositions if not the flat car details. Looks like two medium size vehicles per flat. I've seen a few others through here in...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top