Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Goat

    dead track

    Is anyone using RC or thinking about using to control your Locomotives? From what I can find it looks like something I would be interested in. Any opinions?
  2. Goat

    Dog House

    Thanks Kid!
  3. Goat

    Dog House

    A question came up on Facebook about what the dog house on some steam engine tenders was for. Any one know?
  4. Goat

    Clear window plastic crazed/fogged

    In the future use canopy glue. It will stay clear and you can also make small sections of glass with it.
  5. Goat

    Piping, any scale

    I save all my parts trees when I build a kit especially the small ones. They have 90 and 45 bends and can be inserted into the Scenic tubing. Just a little work scraping the seams.
  6. Goat

    IC and ICG Info books.

    I have scanned these two books in and if you are interested contact me. They are in jpeg format. Here is just an example. There is a lot more info in the books.
  7. Goat

    measuring cars

    Thanks kid!
  8. Goat

    measuring cars

    When measuring car length for weight adjustment do you measure with the couplers or without.
  9. Goat

    What State do you live in?

    The great and glorious state of Mississippi. Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
  10. Goat

    What State do you live in?

    The great and glorious state of Mississippi. Walls is just across the line from Memphis.
  11. Goat

    What do you do for a living?

    "Boy Toy" and I work hard at spending my Railroad Retirement check (according to Dingbat). In my other life I was a machinist for 39 years with IC/CN RR
  12. Goat

    CN 102/103 Special Train

    I believe these are the old IC units that were painted CN colors. Is this what you want. http://railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=224919&nseq=6&showcomments=true I may have some of the IC pictures.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top