ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
M
The Tech Ed guy was giving me a bad time about that. I was really hoping to have a little game going, but a fieldshow... hmm.....
-
M
Glad that I as a newbie on the forum could be so helpful. :)
I'm going to get a pack of football players over the weekend and the Tech Ed kiddies are going to make my field for me next week.
-
M
With my mind still reeling from the math, I sat down with our Tech Ed guy and discussed this. He suggested I get a set of players from Woodland Scenes and get them to him. Keeping the scale in mind, he and his tech ed class would build me a compressed field something on the order of 2' x .75'...
-
M
I agree that it will take up a lot of space, however I want to have such items on my layout, so I think it is a good use of space.
I still think there's something funny in the math. Looking at a football field, comparing it to the surrounding buildings, and then looking at my layout, it...
-
M
Hey gang... Does anyone know of athletic field kits that I can order? I'm mostly interested in a community-style baseball diamond and a high school-type football field.
I would be interested it creating a field myself, but I'm struggling with the math. The standard American football field...
-
M
Very impressive. Keep up the good work.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)