Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    best 4x8 layouts...

    I'm going to go with this one from Gateway NMRA's Saint Louis Central 2001 Model Railroader magazine layout
  2. H

    HO scale CSX intermodal train

    Thanks for your input guys. Below is what I purchased so far in my quest for two CSX intermodal trains. I got carried away and purchased some extra freight cars. I also hear that Athearn is releasing some more intermodal stuff soon. Locomotives Two Athearn Genesis CSX SD70MACs...
  3. H

    HO scale CSX intermodal train

    A dealer recommended I look at Inter Mountain Railway Co. HO trains to build up a nice intermodal train. Does anyone here have any experience with IMRC HO models? Especially the intermodals?
  4. H

    HO scale CSX intermodal train

    I'm looking to build up two HO scale CSX intermodal trains. Two locomotives for each train. I plan on running four EMD SD70M-MAC's. I'm shooting for Athearn's Genesis line of locomotives. I'm having trouble finding the right rolling stock though. The CSXi husky stackers seem hard to find...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top