Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Looking for some ID help.

    thanks for the replies. nick, nothing that helps with an id. thanks ken, big help.
  2. M

    Looking for some ID help.

    Hi folks, I'm pretty much just passing through but would appreciate your help. I'm selling my collection of model trains and some I don't know the manufacturer of the model or what loco they are. I searched around the internet but came up dry, i think because most of these were bought 7-8...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top