ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
R
Very cool pics!!!!! I myself live in Louisville.
-
R
OK, if I got a REMOTE switch, like this one here http://www.discounttrainsonline.com/Atlas-Code-80-Track-Switch-Remote-Lefthand/item150-2700.html , would i wire it to the AC output on the power pack? How would i switch the rails, does it come with a button to push or what?
-
R
yeah i just noticed that. Thanks!
-
R
i think i might end up going with flex track. I am pretty confident i can do it. I am pretty good with my hands, so i might just go with flex track.
-
R
With flex track, how would you join the rails?? Would you use these? http://www.ehobbies.com/atl551.html Also, if I wanted a turnout or a crossing while using flex track, how would I go about doing that? Thanks, everybodys help is MUCH appreciated!:)
-
R
I have seen DCC, but ill wait a while until i have a layout and i learn alot more.
Ok
Ill still get the same MRC power pack, but diff. track and locomotive.
http://www.ehobbies.com/atl88.html Atlas 100code track. I would get that along with a few other pieces of straight and some...
-
R
Hey everybody. My names travis. I want to get into model rail roading. I did have a track, 2 locomotives and a few cars with like 3 powerpacks, but i accidently threw most of the track away. That stuff was sort of old anyways. Well I was looking through my closet and found one of my old...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)