Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    Roll Off Dumpster search

    Does anyone know where I can find an O-Scale Roll off Dumpster for my layout? I’ve been Googling for a while now with no luck. Thanks!
  2. P

    HELP! MTH TIU Limitations.

    Hello! I am writing to inquire on the limits of the TIU. I have read the instruction manual and need further guidance on whether I need to set up an additional TIU or not based on a problem I am experiencing. I currently have 8 MTH Engines and 1 Lionel TMCC (with base commander attached) on...
  3. P

    Need direction in painting random rolling stock in Norfolk Southern Coal Car Grey.

    Mark: That was very informative. What brand paint do you prefer to use for your models? Thanks!
  4. P

    Need direction in painting random rolling stock in Norfolk Southern Coal Car Grey.

    Hey all! *WARNING: This is long. Grab a fresh cup of coffee or Monster Energy Drink.* **WARNING: You’ve been Warned.* First of all, I need to start off by saying that I have never painted any rolling stock before!!! I am looking for recommendations for prep, paint, and decals. So, over the...
  5. P

    Looking for a NS Powered RP-E4D Slug

    Correct. Since I don't know how to kitbash, that's why I'm here seeing if anyone can recommend someone to build one for me.
  6. P

    Looking for a NS Powered RP-E4D Slug

    Hello! I have Googled my brains out (my mother always said that would happen one day), and have not been able to fine an O Gauge NS Powered DCS RP-E4D Slug. I can not say that I have any talent at trying to kit bash one on my own so I was wondering if anyone was able to recommend someone to me...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top