Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. M

    Proto 2000 GP18 issue

    My Loco has a constant "clacking" sound as it runs it gets louder under load any ideas where is coming from? Is this a Known issue? what is the repair? and where do I get parts?
  2. M

    Ever had this happen to you at a restaurant?

    This has happened several times at Tim Hortons across Canada I believe the record got into the low 100's for consecutive paying it forward.
  3. M

    Tsunami Program track booster question.

    I just bought one of these to read my Tsunami decoders, is there any harm leaving it in to read my older Digitrax decoders?
  4. M

    Dual speakers for a Tsunami sound decoders

    Thanks for all your help gentlemen, and the winner was 2 8 ohm in series higher resistance is less current
  5. M

    Dual speakers for a Tsunami sound decoders

    THanks for all your help gentlemen and the winner was 2 8
  6. M

    Dual speakers for a Tsunami sound decoders

    This is what I figured , why does soundtraxx recommend 2 8 ohm speakers .
  7. M

    Dual speakers for a Tsunami sound decoders

    Just got the Tsunami decoder for my Athearn Turbine Veranda, it recommends 2 speakers and they say to use 2 8 ohm speakers do you parallel or series? the manual suggests the output to be 8 ohms. Should I look for 2 4 ohm speakers in series? comments please
  8. M

    Getting trains off the layout

    I did something similar in my old train shed, Friend gave me some old brass track to set my stock on , great use for old retired track




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top