ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
J
You have to have an account to view the images tho
-
J
I think what the OP is looking for was around here somewhere but it linked to another MRR site that you had to create an account to see.
FWIW, all that other site had to offer was the screen shots. In lieu of that (these are the cliff notes) . . .
- Use two plywood type boards wider than the...
-
J
So if the alignment is slightly off I have to hit the button twice. I know, I get it, but you aren't telling the turnout what way to go, you're toggling it to get it in the right direction.
The ridiculous example would be, I want to turn my bedroom light off, twice, you can't do that with Tam...
-
J
I'm a DC guy and have looked at the tam valley depot option however it does not "play nice" with (on) off (on) switches that I already have (to be honest I was a bit surprised that you can’t control the turn out direction, you can only toggle it back and forth). I'm taking my atlas snap...
-
-
J
Anyone know the height of that Bachmann crane boom? I've got some clearance concerns from an overpass that is just under 2".
You'd think this was readily available
Thanks,
JT
-
J
Thx for this, I bought nearly all of it LOL :). Now I've got some peco flex track to return . . .
-
J
I used to be a big fan of XTrackCad (http://www.xtrkcad.org) and it had its challenges at times, became a bit of a turn off. I've since begun using SCRAM (http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html), and for me it’s just been a better software product.
One feature it has is the means to print your...
-
J
I thought peco had brownish tie's though, not sure how that would look vs the black ties from atlas, any opinions on that?
-
J
Back after several years away, forums forgot who I was it seems :).
Some names around these parts are familiar though.
Is it just me or has Atlas code 80 flex track disappeared. I couldn't find it at my local hobby shop, I've checked around the typical online retailers and all seem out of...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)