ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
Thanks again for the replies. I stayed up and searched around other sites for hours last night reading until I couldn't see straight. Here's a site I stumbled upon, with layout ideas that I liked, http://www.cke1st.com/m_train2.htm.
After reviewing multiple layouts, I quickly ascertained that...
-
D
Thanks for the replies. I also wanted to state that I did the protocol search and number of different ways and posted only when I couldn't find any previous posts on the topic. Interesting that there are some many codes available pertaining to realism. No offense to die hard or accurate modelers...
-
D
Also, what is the deal with all of the difference track codes?
-
D
I am to N scale model railroading and already have some engines and cars but am in need of track and have looked around on eBay and see that there are many different companies and styles, from Power Loc, Bachmann, Atlas etc.
As a newbie, I would think the simplicity of the Power Loc or similar...
-
D
Hello! My first post here on the site. I did a google search for model railroading forums and this was the first one that popped up and I started digging around and decided to register today and wanted to check in and say Hi. I am 44 and recently acquired some N scale trains and cars and a...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)