ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
S
If talking about BLI, that is quite the opposite. Since BlueLine, which came after the original Paragon series (not to be confused with Paragon 2,3,4) they have been made in house from their own software/hardware developer, who is a direct employee of BLI.
I know these are late to when the last...
-
S
Way late here but it depends on the series of engine. That is the way to determine what decoder. If it is an original Paragon (will NOT say Paragon 2,3,4) then it will be QSI or ESU, most used QSI. If a BlueLine, then it used a BlueLine decoder, Paragon 2 a Paragon 2, etc. From BlueLine and up...
-
S
I know this post is fairly old but I figure I would give you some information about us. First off, our pricing is just a little bit more than what BLI charges for engines that our out of warranty, except for that price we could upgrade the engine instead of just repairing it. Second, we are the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)