Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. K

    MRC Decoders - Good or Bad?

    Bachmann RS 3 Hello All, I am from India ..& new to model Rairoading.I am going to purchase Bachmann's Alco RS3 Locomotive #64206, which is DCC equipped.I want to convert it into DCC sound equipped. I was about to purchase MRC sound decoder Alco-244 but now quite worried about it's quality...
  2. K

    Bachmann Rs-3 DCC

    Bachmann RS 3 Hello , I am purchaing Bachmann RS 3 dcc equipped locomotive. Can someone help me to how to convert it in DCC-Sound equipped locomotive? Which decoder i have to use & how to install it? Thanks in advance...:o




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top