ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
B
So thats where they went.
Well maybe ill luck out and someone for Atlas or Athearn will see this thread and come out with a BN B30-7A and some other cool stuff:D
Id give creating my own a try, but Im pretty inexperienced and the way I get around to things it would take me 10 years lol.
-
B
Ok. Well while I can think of it here are something other things Id like to know if they were made:
LLPX SD38-2
BN B30-7A
BN 8100 SD40-2's
BN GP28M
EMD Lease SD40-2
-
B
Does anyone know if any of these BN cars have been made in HO:http://rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=1915887
-
B
Nice. I live right in the middle of it (MP 25.44 is my hang out spot)
-
B
wow, this thread is perfect for me. Im planning on doing the the BN Peoria sub and old yard from the 80s. Im having a hard time finding the coal power like Dash 7s, U-boats, and Oakways. Im also trying to find some SD40-2's.
-
B
Well.... I live on the old BN Peoria sub close enough lol.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)