ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
J
Bachmann's EZ Commander
not sure I like it better, but I got it on eBay for 30 bucks. And that included an HO steam engine with decoder installed.
And I am starting in N scale. but for 30 bucks with a loco to test it on.
couldn't resist.
John
-
J
question on DCC units
I just scored a Bachmann EZ Commander on ebay, with a HO scale 0-6-0 loco, with decoder, for 28 bucks. I know... I know... The Bachmann unit is not usually highly regarded, but since I am thinking 3, maybe 4 trains at the most, it is a great starter unit.
I am planning...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)