Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D&SRR

    Rock Tunnel

    Please forgive the cell phone pics but I'm almost finished with a tunnel project. I just need to add some more greenery, shrubs, and a few tree's. Just paint and some sand for texture and little color. Ignore the dinosaurs, I was messing with my son. :p Added some greenery but ran out.
  2. D&SRR

    Weird EZ problem

    Yes sir, tis why I said "were tight", not "are tight". ;)
  3. D&SRR

    Weird EZ problem

    The joiners were tight........however the track does bob up and down slightly under the trains weight as it passes. This explains why everything worked so smoothly in the beginning and the performance slowly deteriorated. As to "why" using the EZ in conjunction with the Atlas.....My boy was...
  4. D&SRR

    Weird EZ problem

    A small layout just recently underway has a little issue. I've read both praise and scorn of the EZ-track. The majority of this layout is Atlas SuperFlex and is soldered together. However there are 3 sections of EZ (NS) with nothing more than rail joiners. First thing in the morning and/or first...
  5. D&SRR

    Hi

    Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm "Billy" by the way. My first electric train in over 20 years and I'm already having a ball with it despite working out the little problems. But there again that's half my enjoyment is working on it/them. My son just watches me take stuff apart and put in...
  6. D&SRR

    Hi

    D&SRR is "Dad and Son Rail Road". In my early teens I was heavy into model trains. Time past, hormones set in and trains where put away, given away, and/or sold (had to make room for the ladies). Although I've remained a fan throughout the years, I never developed the "push" to get knee deep in...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top