Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. U

    Not nice to pass judgement on others

    Listen huys I do very much appreciate your concerns here, but I am not sure where DAVE got his opinoion that I was tresspassing I was not and again Rail Road employees are civilians just like me and you. I in no way tress passed and that was over 20-21 yrs ago. I did not share that memory to...
  2. U

    Not nice to pass judgement on others

    Dave 1905 seems to think that we are civilians and rail roaders are not? Now whatever that may be it is fine by me, but he passes judgement onto others and calls veternas civilians and has a crystal ball to look back at peoples past. Let me say this I always treat fellow rail fans with respect...
  3. U

    Derailment caught on tape!

    Dave nice of you to call a veteran a "civilian". Rail roaders are civi's just like you are. Get it right before you make stupid judgments son
  4. U

    Derailment caught on tape!

    Dave 1905 U gotta be kiddingme man, your gonna pass judgement on someone else from 20 plus yrs ago. I come froma family of rail roaders I spent countless days running trains back in the day. Besides this was right around the time I was leaving for the Army. I fought in combat ,, my son is in...
  5. U

    csxsucks.com must be down again

    Na, like you said it may lead to people arguing.
  6. U

    Derailment caught on tape!

    Wow! That was crazy.... When I was kid around 1989 or so I was fishing by the maumee river bridge where conrail go's over and I walked up to watch a track crew grind a frog ( hope that was right) and all of a sudden a piggy back train came in and just blew the track grinder off the rails. It...
  7. U

    Got my new KCS SD70ace and intermountain es44ac

    I am having a blast with my new EMD SD70ACE KCS and my new Intermountain UNION PACIFIC ES44AC! They are great models although the Atearn has some fit issues along the cab roof line but hey that is fine by me. I guess one has to get used to the "china" Athearn models. It pulls good too...
  8. U

    csxsucks.com must be down again

    I was going there to post a local news article on CSX trying as always to union bust and the web site is down. They are trying to buy the road that runs through Stanley yard in laketownship OH ( by Toledo) We never ever try to rail fan there becuse the cops are not nice to anyone. Oregon used...
  9. U

    New Member Intermountain and Athearn

    first I would like to say hello as I am a new member to this forum. I am from a Railroad family of three generations. Ok, I just recieved my new Intermountain HO scale Union Pacific ES44AC (Gevo) today and my new KCS EMD SD70ACE a few days ago. I am way happy with both models. They perform...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top