Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    DCC & Sound in powered SW-7 CALF Loco

    Sw-7 calf That's one solution. My lead units are all sound equipped. I just don't like permanent connections. But it IS a reasoned solution. Thanks, I'll consider it if no other solution is available. Regards, Danny
  2. D

    DCC & Sound in powered SW-7 CALF Loco

    Does anyone have experience in installing a decoder and Sound system in a powered [Athearn] SW-7 CALF?
  3. D

    DCC & Sound in Loco and one car

    I have some VERY small box cabs that are DC. I think I have room for a decoder in the Loco but I want to place a sound system in an idler car. Is this possible without wires running between Loco and idler car. In another word, can the sound card get it's instructions as a stand alone without the...
  4. D

    Preferred DCC Systems

    I'm in a powered wheelchair and NCE can be controlled with one hand. It had the most versatile design for speed control. Regards




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top