Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Portable tables

    Yeah, I'm familiar with the modular standards, the main problem I'm having is trying to come up with a plan, mainly for the table itself not so much the layout, so that it can take a lot of abuse and live. At this point if I can get one that is robust enough that it wont be damaged with rough...
  2. H

    Portable tables

    Sorry to ressurect an old thread however I have a question similar to the OP. I'm in the military and move a lot and unfortunately when we do move, most of the time it's not handled by me which means anytable/track I do make could have the possibility of being set on it's side or any number...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top