ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
Well, I already had a nice piece of 4x8 homasote laying around in the garage so I am going to use that initially. After that I'll use smaller modular pieces that can be moved or re-worked easily. I'd like to keep costs down as much as possible on the wood structure and a free piece of homasote...
-
D
Thank you for all the great replies!!! I have to admit that going with a modular set up might be a bit much for my purposes. I'd like to limit costs as much as possible and its a set up for my 5 year old to begin to enjoy soon. It will as permanent as much as we stay in our current house...
-
D
I am building a rather large set up in my garage for my son with two to three 4x8 tables. The reason I am having multiple tables is I want the ability, if we happen to move, to be able to separate the tables to move them. My question is what are some ideas as to how to have a detachable...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)