Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. H

    Frog Issue - I Think

    ok i found my MT-1055 wheel gauge. turn out a lot of the wheels area too narrow. Now I need to figure out how to widen them. thanks:) Hsnopi
  2. H

    Frog Issue - I Think

    will do, thanks. I don't have an NMRA gauge. I am currently unemployed so i can;t pend any money. I think I might have a microtrains coupler gauge. maybe it has a wheel spacer thing as well. thanks for the ideas!.
  3. H

    Frog Issue - I Think

    Hello all. I am new to the forums. I have a 3x6 layout and am finally getting back to it after getting a new place. I laid out the track, soldered and such. I am using atlas N Code 80 Switches (#2701 AND 2700). I had to file down a couple point sand all seems to be going well except when I run...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top