ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
H
Thank you Jim!
As far as putting up plans and stuff here, thats the ticket yes, my plan is do nothing yet, cept may some small purchases, but the layout, is a who knows thing yet LOL
Space is what we will factor for the whole plan, and right now is discussions of a lil more room than planned...
-
H
Hey Matthew Welcome!
I am new to the site, and getting back to important things (trains)
You have a lil gal there I have the teen boy aspect. Jim offered a good link I went and read through it,, Thank you Jim!
Seems there has been so many changes in 40 years, its Starting alll over again!
Thats...
-
H
Thank you Jon for the Welcome.
DCC yes one of the new things to learn. I am imagining this is very similar to utilizing a PLC controller but with a module being used or implemented somehow, but then I am prolly way off here.
Right now that part of the fun will wait, its the old budget thing. I...
-
H
Young yes young.....
52 here, so its time to rediscover my childhood me thinks.
New to Forum also here, been almost 40 years since I laid track, seems I have a lot to learn now.
Was HO b4 am thinking a LARGE N scale thing this time around. Lots of scenery and a lil track.
In one word.. Help...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)