Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    My "N" scale layout

    I live about 15 minutes from McDonough and i can tell you from experience that the piedmont chapter of the NMRA is a bunch of super friendley guys. and once a month on a rotating basis a member will have an open house and invite people over to tour their layouts. I just found and joined this...
  2. T

    1' x 3' n scale layout idea

    I have very limited space for a layout myself. I am returning to the hobby after being gone for many years. I did however checkout Model Railroader's web storeand purchased a couple of downloadable pdf's for inspiration. one is called "visit compact railroads" or something to that effect. the...
  3. T

    retuning to hobby;need help

    aafter an absence of about 15 years i am making a return to the hobby. I do however have a question i need help with. my layout will be an exteremly tightly folded dogbone ( n scale, 2x4, urban setting, inside a coffee table). just a simple loop, no sidings. i have decided to go with flextrack...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top