Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    What do you do for a living?

    I am a machinist/ full time student. Have been applying at Union Pacific for quite awhile now hoping someday I can get an entry level mechanical and/or electrical job. Came close once but didn't work out :(
  2. B

    New member/ information on train value?

    Oh no I could never sell the Arnold I like it way too much. It was a gift from my uncle a very long time ago and really got me interested in trains. After I got it I started hanging out and watching the UP engines pull loads in and out of the yard behind my house.:) Brandon
  3. B

    New member/ information on train value?

    Thanks for the info!! Here is my Arnold by the way: Need to glue the logo back on the box! Favorite engine I have ever owned:)
  4. B

    New member/ information on train value?

    Hello everybody just thought I should introduce myself. I have been into trains since I was very young (my uncle got me kind of addicted to it:D) mainly N-scale. Right now I have an Arnold N scale 4-6-2 K.Bay.STS.B 3602 and an HO Mantua 2-6-6-2 Sierra Railroad #38 (Limited Production Run # 255)...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top