ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
N
JDE, Thank you. thats what I was looking for.
And stein, thats also what I was talking about. Now is it possible to do just like that with nscale?
-
N
Wow nobody with anyone other opinions. I guess not. Well chime in with anything you guys might have.
-
N
This is going to be a 6 wall layout. Its going to have a very long mainline run of 176"
followed by another 120" run you know minus the curves. I need graph paper but dont see to have any anywhere. I have an idea but I know when making 90degree corners which I have 8 of them its going to be...
-
N
Yes I do want a 2 track main. and my dimensions are encompassing my living room dining room and foyer. The dimensions are weird and I want to run the trains no scenery, just above the door trim. I just havent been into HO or N guage in quite some time. I forget how to figure corners and...
-
N
Hi everyone,
I recently moved to an apartment and I wanna get a layout started. Not the one I would normally mount on plywood, but a wall mounted continuous run. I need some Ideas of track planning software other then RTS it sucks. And mounting solutions, other then lots and lots of...
-
N
Hi everyone,
I recently moved to an apartment and I wanna get a layout started. Not the one I would normally mount on plywood, but a wall mounted continuous run. I need some Ideas of track planning software, and mounting solutions, other then lots and lots of shelving.
I have a lot of...
-
N
Kato should make a replacement unit for that loco. You can call them they have a number on their website thats in illinois. they should be able to help you.
-
N
Well im going to have to put my layout on hold....GRRRRRRR.....I need to replace my digital camera..Mine took a crap on me tonight.
-
N
I will definitely be buying some unitrack soon. I really really like how it looks. I was considering going with atlas code 55 and cork roadbed but then I really didnt wanna use under the table switching machines at $25 a pop.
-
N
Sweet I found another site with this particular layout and he has a larger digital image of what the layout consists. but I know the switches are all #6 switches.
-
N
I really enjoy this track plan, all I have to do is use some straight lengths to extend the layout but im trying to decipher what parts are which. lol
-
N
will do but that layout I showed in my post is 10 x 7.5 feet I want to run the whole thing 10 x 10. But thanks. im still trying to figured out the plan still to see whats parts are which.
-
N
ok im going to have to contact that person somehow or see if I can what parts he used. the pictures are really unclear.
-
N
Yeah i downloaded it any trying to figure it out. I know my layout is going to be big but im going to be limited with the unitrack but still want to run unitrack
-
N
Im having one problem on that anyrail its so difficult to only lay down 50 sections. So im going to have to buy the KATO track planning template.
-
N
ok in my post i posted a link to an N scale Kato Unitrack layout. And its the type of layout I want. But Its not 10' x 10'. I am gonna be mainly running 1 coal train consisting of 2 sd70ace hertiage UP locos with 40-60cars. I want the second main line to run 2 sd24s with mixed freight flat...
-
N
I just started in the N scale realm of Model Railroading. And im having the damnedest time trying to plan out my N scale Layout. I want to make a 10' x 10' L shaped layout using Kato Unitrack. I have an idea but I dont know how to "scale-up" to the L shaped design here is the link to what I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)