ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
D
I really appreciate all the input so far. Another newbie question. I did some measuring tonight and a table I have has a 3'X6' top. I could get along with a space that size. Is 3'X6' large enough to make turns on a HO layout? I really am sorry about the questions being so basic but we all start...
-
D
I have an abundance of room I'm just wanting to start small. What's the smallest I can go layout wise and model HO?
I've decided pretty much on the late 60's early 70's era and want to model a small midwestern farming community with the BNSF as the railroad line. The expense isn't a huge...
-
D
Good evening everyone. I'm hoping to get in to Model Railroading and have a few very novice questions. I am wanting a small layout to start with and I'm leaning towards HO because of the detail and it would seem more availability of HO supplies. What is the smallest I can go and still have...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)