Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    Ideas for First Free-mo palouse module

    My suggestion is for you to join some of the Free-mogroups. They are very helpful; here's some links: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free-mo/?yguid=353416413 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MN_Fre...guid=353416413 Check out their file and link sections for added links. Tom Makofski...
  2. T

    HO Modular specs questions.

    You might give the Free-mo Module Concept a look. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Free-mo/?yguid=353416413 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MN_Free-mo/?yguid=353416413 Check out their file and link sections for added links. Tom Makofski http://tmak26.zenfolio.com/ NorthEast Wisconsin Free-mo...
  3. T

    Fold up or Lift out section alignment issues

    I am in the process of build some free-mo modules using alignment pins. I made some pins with K & S tube and rod stock from the local hardware store. . . 9/32 round brass tube, 1/4 brass rod. The rod slides inside the tube. Seems to work go for my application. I am not sure how it would work...
  4. T

    Model Railroad Clubs in Wisconsin

    Not sure you are asking me but we are struggling in building the groups membership. Are you interested? Where do you live? Tom Makofski NorthEastern Wisconsin Free-mo http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newifreemo/
  5. T

    Swamp Scenery Photos

    It would be northern Wisconsin swamp. Irregular terrian, water and grass growth. No trees. Tom
  6. T

    Swamp Scenery Photos

    I'd love to see some swamp photos. I will need the swamp for two modules that I will be building. Tom Makofski NorthEast Wisconsin Free-mo
  7. T

    Model Railroad Clubs in Wisconsin

    Guess it would have been nice to paste the link! Here it is. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newifreemo/?yguid=353416413 Tom
  8. T

    Model Railroad Clubs in Wisconsin

    Here's a link to the Paper Valley RR Club. http://www.geocities.com/papervalleyrr/ Perhaps you already saw that. I live in Menasha and have been trying to get a Free-mo group operating in North East Wisconsin but life is tuff. Here's a link to the groups yahoo page. If might be interested...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top