ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
H
Any one looking for hand painted graffiti are a good weathering job. I do very detailed work at a good price .
-
H
Yes i do custom hand painted graffiti and weathering .No decals if you would like to see some of my work i can email you some pictures .
Joe
-
H
I do custom hand painted graffiti and weathering on all scales .I know not every one is a fan of graffiti on the rails but i am in to modern stuff and thats what you see alot of today . So if there is any one out there that might be interested in getting some work done my prices are reasonable...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)