Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. UP844_3985

    Car Float

    Very nice looking!
  2. UP844_3985

    What color green?!

    Do you have any photos now that its painted? I would love to see this thing. I looked thought my extra parts and I may build a Dash 9 front end with a Alco RS11 rear end. I love seeing peoples kit bashed locomotives.
  3. UP844_3985

    Weekly Photo Fun 5-22/5-28

    Very nice looking models everyone!!
  4. UP844_3985

    First train(s)

    A bright boy had always solved most of my track problems.
  5. UP844_3985

    What color green?!

    Photos? I am pretty new to this forum but have been in HO for years. I love the lines of that engine. Whoever built that sure came up with a nice engine.
  6. UP844_3985

    What color green?!

    Did this cool looking engine ever get the nice paint job that it deserves??




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top