Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. MRR Blogger

    Walthers Cornerstone Module System

    I thought these were great. I can only hope they have improved them and are dumping the "old" ones. Now, where's my wallet???
  2. MRR Blogger

    Has anyone tried Google Earth yet?

    Google Earth has been a great resource for me to map out how a road curves near a building, how roads merge, the dimensions and relationships of buildings to each other. For detail I still gotta get in the car with the digital cam and go there myself.
  3. MRR Blogger

    Question for Long Time Railroders?

    Do you have space to go above or below the existing layout? Sometimes a lower level can add some interest. I once had a friend who ran a daytime scene on a top level and a night scene on the bottom level. Not sure how helpful I was but its an idea.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top