Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. P

    What radius

    Thanks! I'll check that out.
  2. P

    What radius

    Radius It's a Blueline. Not brass. With a tender that has 6 wheels on each truck.
  3. P

    John Allen book did I get a good deal

    Good buy I still have my copy that my daughter gave me for my birthday from back in 1986. You got a good deal. The cover price back then was $23.95 so factor in inflation and it's a really good deal. Not to mention they have been out of print for years. I subscribe to the "Narrow Guage and...
  4. P

    What radius

    Just got a 4-8-4 in HO scale. Can some one tell me what the minimum radius is for this engine. What will it run on and what looks realistic. :confused:
  5. P

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    To CSX Robert; Thanks a million. I'll get one of these on order and let you know how things turn out.
  6. P

    Tortoise Installations

    Does the Tortoise machine have enough power to move large scale #4 and #6 turnouts? I have a couple of turnouts on my indoor layout that are somewhat hard to reach. thought I might try a Tortoise.
  7. P

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    I don't think it has any thing to do with MRC. The wiring and control of the lights are part of the original circuit board in the engine, as far as I know anyway. I believe the decoder only controls the motor. But there must be some communication to the original board since it controlled the...
  8. P

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    There really wasn't any wiring required. I just unplugged the board that is used for DC then installed the decoder card the only way it would fit in the engine.
  9. P

    MRC Prodigy Express questions

    There really wasn't any wiring required. I just unplugged the small board that us used in the DC




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top