ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
T
Thanks for the link. And right now I have space for roughly 5'x9' (once I get rid of a dresser I never use, don't have enough clothes to warrant both a closet and a dresser). I figured I would have to go modular for what I was looking at just wasn't sure how to go about it. Thats where that...
-
T
Actually the red shirts will work. Being a recent eagle scout my troop had our formal ceremony / meeting uniforms (the khaki shirts) but for casual week / campouts we had troop unique shirts. Ours were a dark green with Troop # with City, State underneath and on the back up near the collar an...
-
T
Well I guess for that time frame it would be Great Northern since BN merger didn't happen until 70. But a 1970's model wouldn't be too much of a stretch for me. Just don't know how many photos I can get a hold of during that decade to do building replicas.
-
T
I'm thinking around 1955. When the Wenatchee area was starting to peak industrial wise. It was also the same year that the Cascade Tunnel was built to bypass the electric switchbacks and dropping the summit down 500 feet in elevation. The tunnel is 7.8 miles long if I remember correctly and has...
-
T
Hello everyone. I'm new the hobby, been interested in it for ever, and for my first layout I want to do the BN Cascadian line focusing on Wenatchee - Seattle. Mainly focusing on Downtown Wenatchee and the fruit packing sheds, apples being Wenatchee's largest export, also putting emphasis on the...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)