Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    Disasterville

    I like that idea about running the speakers what i was thinking was having a control panel that observers can push a button to hear the call for each scene and light it up as well or does it seem more feasible to have tehm run on their own?
  2. B

    emergency vehicles in HO scale

    I am seriously interested in how to do this on a 1/87 scale layout
  3. B

    Disasterville

    Ok I am new to all this but very interested. I am looking for help as I am planing on making a large ho scale layout featuring several types of Fire / Rescue Incidents. I was wondering if anyone has ideas on where i can buy or how I can make the following. -working lightbars for the apparatus...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top