Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. B

    I have a question about track....

    Hello all...I put up a previous post about getting ready to start an N-Scale layout soon...I had mentioned that I have about 30 inches wide by 10 feet long to use, well happily I'll be able to go wider, probably like 4 ft x 10ft now. I had planned on building the layout against a wall so I would...
  2. B

    Starting an N-Scale layout...suggestions wanted

    Hello all, new member here. I'm getting ready in the next couple of weeks to start on an N-scale layout. I had an HO scale layout when I was younger (I'm 44 now) but I decided on N-scale because I live in an Apartment and probably will for the rest of my life. As for the layout I plan on...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top