ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
L
thank you so much for your time and willingness to help :)
-
L
I guess I did'nt say that right the diagram I was refering to was how to solder the pins and jumpers
Does anyone know if the model train above is supposed to make horn sound when it passes over the contact on the track ...there are two and I was looking at the instructions and it mentions the...
-
L
The layout is out doors and this year we did just a quick set up (for mom) we we didn't have time to toy around with extra details we have in mind so it's a basic oblong layout
I looked on line to see what the pins are and soldering would'nt be a problem but is there somewhere on this site...
-
L
yes they are all powered and the name of the transformer is control master 20
as far as how many amp's the motors draw I do Have the info for these motors I will check the paperwork and see what that says and check the voltage and get back to you.
I do clean all the track before we run...
-
L
Is there a amount of power requirement to how much track you use re: 1 transformer ?
The reason I ask is we have approx 200 ft of track and we are running a LGB 23570/23572 UP F-7 A-B-A Diesel Locomotive and my husband has to put it to full power the transformer is 0-20
and I am just not...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)