ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
-
O
How about drawing around the turntable, and the routing out the area with a router about 1/8" deep?
-
O
Implemented Suggestions
Okay, thanks to all of you who replied, I have implemented some changes to the original plan. I think its getting close. There is a double sided divider with city/yard on one side, and small town/farm on the other. I have tried to eliminate the double S curves, but...
-
O
I have updated the picture attached above. I am going to model a small town in Nevada, which has farming as well as copper mines in the area. I would still like some input as to details I may have missed with the track--like do I have switches where I need them, and is there something I need...
-
O
Well, I may have messed up, but I am not sure. I did have the grid at 6" and have now changed it to 12". I am using Anyrail CAD and I believe this is HO scale Kato unitrack.
-
O
Here is the latest iteration of my proposed layout. I am looking for provisions for a roundy-rounder, but more. A sorting yard for some switching operations and a few industrial spurs for freight delivery.
I will be the only operator. I figured the inside main could double as my A/D and...
-
O
My first post. Newbie.
I used Anyrail software, and this is in Kato Unitrack. N scale.
I am trying for a layout that is fun for me and the grandkids. I wanted a couple of main lines for watching em run, and also a small yard for some switching and staging. It is double ended to avoid...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)