Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. D

    Lionel Santa Fe 2-10-10-2 Vision Edition Whistle Smoke

    Good suggestion but no joy. Still no smoke from whistle or blow down. Although when I lift the smoke hatch smoke comes out of there. Could the lines to the whistle and blow down be plugged or vapor locked?
  2. D

    Lionel Santa Fe 2-10-10-2 Vision Edition Whistle Smoke

    Can not seem to get whistle smoke to work. The blowdown worked for a while and it has quit as will. Any thoughts? The manual says I should be able to adjust the level but does not give the command?
  3. D

    HEELLP! DCS/Legacy Blues

    MTH star pattern from the TIU fixed 1 to a distribution block with an 18V bulb. Legacy hooked to TIU fixed 1 output, I have tried hooking it to the block and directly to the track. No difference. My next test is to eliminate the ZW and just use the 180 W brick. Bought the connectors need...
  4. D

    HEELLP! DCS/Legacy Blues

    I am not running a TMCC/Cab1. Just Legacy and DCS. I have read the info on the cable connection and it is only needed if you want to run Lionel with MTH controller or visa Versa, I do not want to do that. So why when I connect the Legacy to the track does the MTH RF signal drop right out. I...
  5. D

    HEELLP! DCS/Legacy Blues

    Not sure what you mean by this??
  6. D

    HEELLP! DCS/Legacy Blues

    Found that before. They always lead you astray with the title, :( no solution I can see.
  7. D

    Lionel Legacy and MTH DCS

    I think the question was LEGACY DCS. There is no cable for that! I can not get my LEGACY/DCS to run together so far. It seem to be different then TMCC/Cab1
  8. D

    HEELLP! DCS/Legacy Blues

    DCS and Legacy are driving me crazy. Worked hard to get DCS signal up to 5 to 9 and my MTH engines run fine. But as soon as I hook up the Legacy black wire of death MTH goes wonky. The Lionel stuff works but not the MTH. WHY?:mad::mad::mad: No offense but if you are not running DCS and Legacy...
  9. D

    Videos

    Thank A work in progress.
  10. D

    Videos

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5nHCFKPqg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbUJiorOWnc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCYVxYA9pU
  11. D

    Legacy and DCS Together

    I am building my first layout. It will have Legacy and DCS control only, no convencional engines. Can you point me in the direction of good info on how to wire the two together. Layout will be about 25' X 35'. Thanks




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top