Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. T

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good Morning All: You're right Rex - just put those decoders in anything because they sound so good. I'm getting a 2-6-2 and a 2-8-2 ready to paint and put them in there. Fergie: I just got an e-mail from Loys and our order will ship as soon as I send them a money order, I've just got to...
  2. T

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good Morning All: I had some time this morning so I thought I'd drop in and say Hi. This forum is a lot easier to keep up with then the other one as it doesn't move as fast and a lot of the other guys are here. I just got one of my 2-10-2's painted and decodered so it quells my desire to...
  3. T

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good Morning All: Well Rex, I just received my invoice from Loy's Toys and my Tsuanimis are in so the check is in the mail to get them. I've got a PFM ATSF 2-10-2 that I'm painting and the decoders are comming at the right time. I may have it ready to go when the decoders get here, but I...
  4. T

    The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

    Good Moring All: I thought I'd stick my head in and see what's going on. I see alot of fimilier faces. Rex MADE me order a Tsuannnie (SP) (with a name like that it better sound good). Loy's toys has a new, to me, speaker out that is 2.76" long, 1.19" wide, 0.875" deep, with a 3 watt...
  5. T

    sound question

    Since Ken is giving a plug for Tony's let me plug Loy's Toys. http://www.loystoys.com/ He and Frank have been able to answer any of my questions. If you want all of your sound questions answered call Soundtraxx and talk to Allen. http://www.soundtraxx.com/ Have a blessed day Bob
  6. T

    problem with super empire bulder

    The empire builder uses a DB150 as a command station. The wireing diagram shows you that in the program mode it uses the layout as a program track. The only way to stop that is to put a DPDT switch in the circut and leave the wire to the program track hooked up. As long as he only has one loco...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top