Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. Agent1190

    Just wanna run trains

    My radius will be from the center of the table (well, the curve) to the center of the ties on the track. Since no one makes sectional 23" pieces, I'll be doing it with a compass and flex-track. I could use 22" pieces and have a nice easy circle that would be uniform all around. Would the...
  2. Agent1190

    Just wanna run trains

    Thanks for the reply. Realism is the last of my concerns, since this isn't meant to be a train layout as much as it is a race track. I just need to keep my locos exercised and a place to put all the rolling stock I've invested in. I prolly won't go so far as to scenic it.
  3. Agent1190

    Just wanna run trains

    OK - Simple problem, looking for a simple answer. So I have some nifty HO locomotives and cars that used to run a loop around the basement ceiling at my father's house. The loop and track are still there, but since my father is an N scaler, he doesn't really give much attention to my stuff...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top