Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. G

    Looking for GP20 cab

    Hello, I am in need of a HO GP20 cab for a project. Anyone have one they would want to sell or know what I could use? Any help is much appreciated. Best Regards, Dave Dane
  2. G

    Post Your Intermodal Collection!

    Wow, I have a large roster of intermodal both done and projects. I will try to post some photos in the next couple of weeks as I will be off work. That first picture blew my mind. I will have to show my wife that some one besides me has a large collection.:D...
  3. G

    1/87th Vehicles

    Walmart junquette Hello, I am jumping on the Fresh Cherries band wagon. Bought three different styles a Pacer, Pinto and a Escort. I am really impressed with these. I can now out fit my OMI UP open tri level auto rack with out breaking the bank. Also picked up a REELS 1/87 1967 Plymouth...
  4. G

    what is your favorite engine

    Tough to nail one down so I say 1. First generation F9. 2. Second generation SD40T-2 3. Third generation GP60 And like my favorite railroad EMDs all the way:D
  5. G

    This one's for grande man

    Smoke, Nice job with the paint. But I agree with Grande Man. Techno-toaster looks strange in Black and Grande gold. EMD is the king on the Grande;)
  6. G

    MLE Scale Models HO & N hitches!

    Russ You have talked me into a set for my Alan Curtis 53' cars. Nice looking hitches. Regards, Dave Dane
  7. G

    89' 4" Flat - Accurail v. Atlas

    Fella's, I have already reserved a few of the Atlas 89'4 car. The Accurail cars that I have are nice. But the pre production photos I have seen of the Atlas cars show that they will be nice IMHO. So I am on the Atlas side of the fence.:D
  8. G

    1/87th Vehicles

    Josh, What is the best way to paint the red rims on the bobcat? Did you strictly cut it in by hand brush or did you mask the tires off? Nice job by the way. You probably know this but Zycon models sells the decals for the Bobcat.
  9. G

    Chassis Milling?

    Josh, I did my Athearn DRGW SD40T-2 tanks in a Bridgeport mill at my work. A good machinist could mill those off in maybe 15 minutes with an end mill. Regards, Dave Dane




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top