Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Showers this morning then remaining overcast and windy during the afternoon hours. Near record high temperatures. High 69F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 63 degrees present temperature. I did some work on my railroad last night. I am still working on exactly how and where my...
  2. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I have time warner too, and mine is a joke also. I have my own wireless router instead of theirs and it works a whole lot better. Good luck with yours!!!
  3. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Thanks for the info everybody!! I just have to figure out how to use them on my layout. I can use them for their intended uses.
  4. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    A mix of clouds and sun. High 52F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. It will warm up to mid 60s by monday and a chance of rain on tuesday. I'm hoping to get some time to work on my layout. I've got all of my track laid out, but I need to finish placing and lighting up my ceramic houses. I won't have any...
  5. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Here is the pics I have right now. I've got one more engine, but my camera batteries bit it before I got the pic.
  6. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Could someone point me to a site that has the definitions of different locos? Like what a GP7 looks like and the differences between a gp7 and a GP9 etc? All the names and numbers confuse me. I just use whatever catches my eye for motive power. I've got 4 locos that I use. I have a couple that...
  7. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I still have my lionel, but it won't work. It would be great for parts I guess. Anybody want to buy it?
  8. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    We are supposed to have an inch of rain here too. I'm in ohio here. Where are you?
  9. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    My lemonaide usually has a shot of vodka in there somewhere. lol
  10. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Foir me it seems that the older they get the more decorations I have to put up. lol I don't mind though. I live in preparation of the whole thing I am a big kid, but I think that my life has been a case of lemons for a while and I just make lemonade out of it.
  11. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I love decorating for xmas. I just love doing it and I would leave them out all year if my neighbors wouldn't think I was weird. lol
  12. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    Good morning everyone! It's 28 degrees with a high of 55 degrees. THe dremel fool is out in his pajamas today and he is complaining about the cold. lol In other words, It's frickkin cold out this morning.lol I am still working on my christmas layout that will go under and around the christmas...
  13. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I got past the ballast part. I just hated doing it. Now I use lifelike powerlok, and I haven't had a problem since. I guess I'm just lazy like that. lol It is pretty durable if limited to the layouts you can make, but I'm not too concerned about it. Like I said, I have 3 boys 9, 5, and 3, so I...
  14. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It isn't hard to get more than my local hobby shop. They specialize more in RC. He just keeps some stuff around for the few of us that like trains. There is a toy shop next door that carries more than him, but they are more expensive.
  15. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 34 with a high of 69 today. It will be windy today with no rain expected. I still haven't decided how my layout will be.Thank you to all the veterans that made today possible in this country. Is two totes of railcars excessive? lol
  16. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 36 here today with a high of 64. It's not supposed to rain until this weekend. I started my preliminary xmas layout. I am finding it very hard to not keep it downstairs for just little ol me.
  17. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    I am rresisting the urge too, but it gets a little bit harder every day. lol My first layout will be under the tree this year, then it will be converted into a scale ho layout.
  18. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 34 degrees here with a high of 60. I am going to go down and clean up the debris of my father and I taking down one wall that was water damaged and replaing it with a new one. Still no even a glimmer of an idea on how to start my new train layout.
  19. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    It's 32 here, with a high of 59. Too cold to stand at the bus stop! I'll be taking the van to the bus stop to keep my mini-me's warm today. On a positive note, I am getting the wall up in my basement, and I've successfully negotiated a new right of way with my wife. lol
  20. O

    Coffee Shop XXV

    jeffery, i know how how it goes. for me though, it's concentration. I lose track of what i am doing. It drives me nuts at times. I have auditory hallucinations so I always hear stuff the isn't there. It's really hard sometimes. I just keep taking my meds and slog thru it. Just hang in there...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top